Global Adventure Projects has built an all inclusive itinerary, centered around the Bialowieza Forest and the Biebrza Marshes in Poland. Part of which is within the Białowieski National Park, designated an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
We have made this ourselves, without a silly cost attached, so that people can experience and nurture one of last remaining parts of the huge primeval forest that stretched across the entire Great European Plain.
It is home to over 800 wild European Bison, the continent’s largest land animal. Herds of Elk can be spotted on Biebzra Marshes and European beaver from a Biebzra river boat.
Explore all the incredible activities and wildlife spotting, while on this fantastic and responsible expedition across the last major preserved primeval forest of Europe.
Discover the fantastic itinerary we have prepared from two different locations, with all meals, transfers and full time local guides included.
We can alter this itinerary to almost any need; shorter, longer, more subject specific content matter, less educational content; whatever you want from your trip, just tell us and we’ll tailor it for you.
Stay in hotel type accommodation for the duration, based on two sharing in twin rooms with en-suite bathroom.
Breakfasts and dinners are provided, along with daily packed lunches (except when ‘not included’ below). Please let us know of any dietary requirements in advance so we can ensure you are adequately catered for.
• Return flights to Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW).
• Pre-departure support and documentation.
• Entrance fees to parks and nature reserves.
• Tours and full-time local guides provided while out in the parks and nature reserves.
• Private coach transport for the entire duration in-country.
• Accommodation for duration of stay.
• 24 hour in country support.
• 3 meals per day.*
*See ‘not included’
• Personal travel insurance.
• Any vaccinations as recommended by your GP.
• Lunch on first day of travel. Dinner on evening of return.
• Soft drinks or snacks.
• Any additional activities outside of project itinerary.
• Transfers to/from UK airport – we can provide from your location, if requested
Get in touch with any questions you may have regarding our trip to Poland – leave your contact details below and we’ll be more than happy to help!
If you’re interested to find out more, book an introductory presentation for your school or college group and we can visit to discuss our extraordinary projects in more detail.
Alternatively, if your group is now ready to enrol, click here to submit a booking form on their behalf.